Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 2

NAME: ATHIRAH BT MOHD RAMZI (084613)
WAN BAZLIN BT WAN ABD AZIZ (084839)



Chapter 6, Web Activities Question 7

Access
http://www.outofservice.com/ and answer the musical taste and personality survey. When you have finished, click on Results and see what your musical taste say about your personality. How accurate are the findings about you?

Answers

ATHIRAH : Based on the website given, I have answered the psychology test that will tell me how other people see me based on what type of music I listen to. The survey requires me to indicate the extent to which I like listening to different types of music. The different types of music are narrowed down to four different personalities, which are reflective and complex, edgy and aggressive, fun and simple, and lastly energetic and upbeat. The result of how other people see me are stated based on the percentage of each different personalities, after answering the music taste survey. I got mostly accurate for reflective and complex, same goes to edgy and aggressive. As for fun and simple, I got exactly accurate as well as for energetic and upbeat.


WAN BAZLIN : Based on the website given, i've answered the psychology test that will tell me how type of music i listen to will reflect my personality.The survey requires me to indicate the extent of different types of music that i like.The results are narrowed down to four different personalities, which are reflective and complex, adgy and aggressive, fun and simple, and lastly energetic and upbeat.For reflective and complex, only some of it accurate and the same goes to edgy and agressive.But for fun and simple, i got mostly accurate as it does fit my personality.Finally, for energetic and upbeat, again, only some of it is accurate.

1 comments:

Madam said...

Good observation and conclusion